This low fodmap breakfast skillet recipe is easy, quick and healthy!
- 1/3 lb. ground turkey
- 1/3 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- Casa De Sante Mexican Seasoning
- Olive oil or Coconut oil for cooking
- In a greased skillet over medium heat, cook the turkey seasoned in a 2 tsp. of Casa De Sante Mexican Seasoning, until it is golden brown.
- Once the turkey is cooked add in the tomatoes and crack two eggs in. Cook covered for 7 minutes or until the whites set.
- Serve hot with a slice of Gluten Free bread if desired.
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free
For quick and easy Low FODMAP breakfast bowls and granola, check out the Casa de Sante shop!
We hope you enjoyed this low fodmap breakfast skillet recipe!