The Low FODMAP Gut Healing Challenge
What is it?
Are you suffering from bloating, cramping and other IBS symptoms? Have you tried many diets to get relief? Have you been told to try the low FODMAP diet and given up or never started?
That changes now with the FREE Low FODMAP Diet Challenge.
This is your chance to get relief from gut issues and say goodbye to bloating, cramping and other IBS symptoms. We understand the low FODMAP diet can be confusing, so we've made it easy.
This free dietitian-designed, doctor-approved low FODMAP challenge will give you all the tools you need to not only start and complete the elimination phase of the low FODMAP diet, but also to identify problem foods through the reintroduction phase. We have resources to guide you every step of the way, and you’ll be surrounded by a community on the same journey you are, so you’ll never feel alone.
The foundation of this challenge is to eat low FODMAP foods in a way that fits easily into your gut friendly lifestyle and eliminate high FODMAP foods to achieve gut wellness. Stick with this plan, and you’ll transform into your best self, both inside and out, and feel better than you’ve ever felt.
To start the Low FODMAP Challenge, all you need to do is to download or use the following tools:
- Troublesome IBS symptoms? Soothe your gut with our low FODMAP meal plans, packed with nutritious snacks and digestion-friendly foods.
- Our free cookbooks offer a wide variety of low FODMAP recipes - from healthy low FODMAP recipe ideas for breakfast to FODMAP friendly dinner recipes, kid recipes & more.
- We also have free guides for navigating all phases of the low FODMAP diet from elimination to reintroduction.
- Free low FODMAP meal plans & recipes for your gut.
- Search by dietary restrictions, ingredients, meal type & more)
- How to start the low FODMAP diet for beginners.
- Practical tips from our blog for living on the low FODMAP diet.
- This low FODMAP food list will help you navigate the low FODMAP diet.
- Useful guide in using meditation to relieve IBS symptoms.
- Join our Casa de Sante Facebook Group where we share low FODMAP meal Plans, recipes & more.
- Free Videos of our low FODMAP recipes.