Casa de Sante FODMAP App & Plan to Eat Online Meal Planner
This app contains over 20 weeks of low FODMAP meal plans, shopping lists, recipes & low FODMAP vegetarian cooking videos for IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, food intolerances, food and digestive sensitivities. It also contains a comprehensive food, mood and poop tracker for sleep, nutrition, supplementation, meditation, condition, body metrics/vitals to discover patterns. Sign up here via the contact form to gain access to the app.
Low FODMAP meal plans, shopping lists, recipes & low FODMAP vegetarian cooking videos.
Track food, mood, bowel movements, urine, pain and bloating to discover patterns.
Tracking for sleep, nutrition, supplementation, meditation, condition, body metrics/vitals.
Record food (with pictures), poop, digestion (bloating, tummy pain), mood, stress, workout, sleep, pain, medications and more.
Detailed low FODMAP meal plans, recipes, FAQs, shopping lists & more.
Get nutritionist or dietitian help for questions on IBS, SIBO and diet, food diary or tracking quickly via text. Have your food & symptom diary assessed by Joanna Baker, APD, FODMAP trained dietician. Use code CasaDeSante_LOVE for 10% off an assessment.
List of low FODMAP and high FODMAP foods
Information & resources for the low FODMAP Diet
Integration with Fitbit, Apple Health, Google Fit. Real-time monitoring and measurable outcomes.
Easy personalized notifications and reminders
Plan to Eat makes eating at home easier by planning your meals, from recipe organization, (use our low FODMAP meal plans & recipes, bookmark your favorites on the web, or import your personal recipes), creating your grocery shopping list to planning your menu for the week. Sign up here for a free 1 month subscription to Plan to Eat online meal planner. Members of our Rewards Program with over 250 points qualify for a free 1 year subscription to Plan to Eat after the 1st free month. Join our meal planning Facebook group to get low FODMAP recipe ideas, meal plans and inspiration or check out what we are doing each month. Contact us below or via email (email@example.com) to claim your free year after the first free month if you qualify.
- You can easily add recipes online or offline. Once you've added your recipes you're able to share them easily with friends and family.
- You can access other friends and members' recipes to get new ideas and inspiration for what to cook during the week.
- When you want to use a particular recipe in that week's menu, you can drag and drop it for easy menu planning.
- In addition, when you drag and drop the recipes Plan to Eat helps make your shopping list for you.
- You can save and duplicate your meal plans which means once you've created them you can start rotating them, which helps save even more time on busy weeks or remembering special holiday meal menus you use from year to year.