This easy low FODMAP Pecan Cranberry Stuffing is a perfect addition to your low FODMAP side dishes recipe collection!
To make our low FODMAP Walnut Cranberry Stuffing side dish recipe, you will need the following:
- 8 cups unseasoned dry gluten-free bread cubes (Trader Joe's low FODMAP gluten free bread or rolls is recommended. For bread use the thickest GF bread you can find)
- 2 cups pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 tablespoons low FODMAP garlic oil
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 teaspoons Casa de Sante low FODMAP Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Stand Time: 60 minutes
- Pre heat oven 350 degrees
- In a skillet over medium high heat, sauté celery in garlic oil.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
- In the same skillet toast nuts over medium high heat until brown.
- Add the nuts to the bowl.
- Stir in bread cubes, Tuscan Herb Seasoning, cranberries, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stock and mix well.
- Transfer to baking dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- May make day ahead and bake day of, which will actually allow the bread to soak up all the flavor.
- Make a few days ahead.
- Toast the nuts for extra flavor.
Discover more amazing low FODMAP side dishes.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this low FODMAP Walnut Cranberry Stuffing side dish recipe from Casa de Sante!