- 1 large carrot
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 1 Tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. gluten free tamari
- Pinch of Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Set up a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a peeler to cut the carrot into thin, bacon-like slices.
- In a medium bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients into a thick sauce.
- Add the carrot slices to the bowl and mix until fully coated. Let the carrots marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the carrots on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the remaining marinade over the carrots.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until carrots are crispy.
150 Calories (per serving)