Low FODMAP Spicy Coconut Rice Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Coconut Rice Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 1 ½ cups canned coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Spicy Coconut Rice Recipe, follow these steps:
- Combine rice, coconut milk, water, salt, and Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning together in a medium saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff rice with a fork before serving.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spicy Coconut Rice Recipe!