Take a trip to Spain with this easy delicious low FODMAP breakfast recipe!
- 2 slices gluten free bread
- 1 medium fresh tomato
- 1 tbsp vinegar (I used balsamic)
- 2 tbsp garlic olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Lightly toast 2 slices of bread & put aside.
- Trim & roughly chop tomato. Put in blender. Season with a pinch of pepper and salt.
- Pour in the vinegar & garlic olive oil.
- Pulse in blender until tomato is a bit creamy.
- Check the seasoning and add extra pepper, salt or vinegar to taste if necessary.
- Divide the blended tomato puree over the bread.
- Finish with a last sprinkle of pepper and salt to taste. Serve immediately.
- Optional - Add toppings (ham, avocado, etc) if you wish.
We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Spanish Tomato Toast (Pan Con Tomate)!