Low FODMAP Rice-Stuffed Zucchini Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Rice-Stuffed Zucchini Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 large zucchini, cut in half and ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 teaspoon Casa de santé Mexican Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 chipotle chile, pureed (may be omitted if less spice is desired)
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
To make our Low FODMAP Rice-Stuffed Zucchini Recipe, follow these steps:
- Scoop the flesh out of each zucchini half, keeping about ¼ inch of the flesh and the shells intact.
- Place the zucchini shells in a 5-6 quart lightly greased slow cooker.
- Chop the zucchini pulp.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the zucchini pulp and grated carrot.
- Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add Casa de santé Mexican Seasoning, salt, pureed chipotle pepper, and cooked rice. Mix well and heat through.
- Spoon mixture evenly into zucchini shells and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the zucchini is tender.
- May garnish with grated parmesan cheese if desired.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Rice-Stuffed Zucchini Recipe!