Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pancake with Granola and Yogurt Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap breakfast that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pancake with Granola and Yogurt Recipe, you will need the following:
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree (canned or make fresh from Kabocha/Japanese Squash)
- ½ cup all-purpose GF flour
- ¾ cup no-sugar vanilla non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg or cardamom
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. 100 % maple syrup
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Pinch of sea salt
- Olive oil or coconut oil for greasing
- 2 tbsp. Greek or Coconut yogurt (no sugar)
- 1 pack of Casa De Sante Plain Granola
To make our Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pancake with Granola and Yogurt Recipe, follow these steps:
- Mix together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt, and spices) in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix the egg, non-dairy milk and 1 tbsp. of pure maple syrup. Add this wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until combined. If mixture is too thick, add more ‘milk’ to thin it out. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a medium to large greased skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake. Flip when browned on one side.
- Serve with Casa De Sante Plain Granola, 1Tbsp. pure maple syrup and 2 tbsp. of no sugar Greek or coconut yogurt.
350 Calories (pancakes only without toppings).
Vegetaran, GF, Soy-free (if not using soymilk)
Making breakfast Low FODMAP doesn’t have to take any time at all, it can be as easy as a pre-made bowl. Check out our store today!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Pumpkin Pancake with Granola and Yogurt Recipe!