Low FODMAP Lemon Mousse Smoothie Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap smoothie that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Mousse Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ cup lemon juice (approximately 2 lemons depending on size)
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (may substitute lactose-free yogurt)
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-3 cups ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Mousse Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add lemon juice, yogurt, Lemonaid infusion, vanilla, and ice cubes to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until completely smooth and ice cubes are fully blended, about 3-4 minutes.
- Tip: If using fresh lemon juice for this recipe, 1 lemon yields approximately 2-3 tablespoons of juice.
- Therefore, you will need 2 lemons.
- Lemons stored at room temperature will produce more juice, but when refrigerated will last longer.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lemon Mousse Smoothie Recipe!