- ½ cup lemon juice (approximately 2 lemons depending on size)
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (may substitute lactose-free yogurt)
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-3 cups ice cubes
- Add lemon juice, yogurt, Lemonaid infusion, vanilla, and ice cubes to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until completely smooth and ice cubes are fully blended, about 3-4 minutes.
- Tip: If using fresh lemon juice for this recipe, 1 lemon yields approximately 2-3 tablespoons of juice.
- Therefore, you will need 2 lemons.
- Lemons stored at room temperature will produce more juice, but when refrigerated will last longer.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 ounces