You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Kale Chips Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Kale Chips Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 head of Kale (flat leaved Dino variety shown here, but any variety is ok)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Kale Chips Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Lay on a baking sheet and toss with coconut oil and Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 15-20 minutes.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Kale Chips Recipe!