- 1 small lactose-free no sugar added 5.3 oz. yogurt container (Greek/dairy-free no sugar variety)
- 3 strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 pack of Casa De Santé plain granola
- Wash the berries and slice up the strawberries.
- Spread the yogurt on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on the berries and the granola.
- Cover the baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil. Place in the freezer for two hours, or overnight, until the bark is fully frozen. Slice into desired squares.
- Serve immediately and keep stored in the freezer in an airtight container or bag.
- If you find the bark to be too cold to eat, pull the bark out of the freezer a few minutes before you decide to serve it. The bark will soften and warm up quickly.
- Just be careful not to leave it out too long or the yogurt will become too soft again and not hold its shape.
GF, Vegan, Soy-free