Low FODMAP Carrot, Coconut & Ginger Soup Recipe
You're gonna love this heart warming low fodmap carrot ginger soup recipe. It's simple to make and only requires a handful of ingredients.
Servings - 2
To make our low fodmap carrot ginger soup recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 medium carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 1 inch chunk of ginger
- 2 tsp. of Casa De Sante Vegetable stock powder in 1½ cups boiling water
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Casa De Sante LemonAID Cayenne
- 2 tsp. Casa De Sante Spicy Indian seasoning
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
To make this low FODMAP soup recipe, follow these steps:
- Peel the carrots, parsnips and ginger and chop into small chunks.
- Place the vegetables and ginger in a pan and add the vegetable stock.
- Add spicy Indian seasoning, salt and pepper and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Once cooked, use an immersion blender or allow the mixture to cool before transferring into a blender.
- Add the coconut milk and LemonAID and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into bowls and top with an extra swirl of coconut milk.
150 Calories per serving.
Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy-free, Dairy Free.
Love this low FODMAP soup? Click here for more low fodmap soup recipes. We hope you enjoyed this low fodmap carrot ginger soup recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.