Ingredients - Salad
- 4 baby potatoes, washed
- 1 cup kale, deveined and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 scallion/green onion stalks, (green part only)
- ¼ yellow bell pepper
- ½- ¾ cup light coconut milk
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Chopped fresh chilies (optional)
- Lemon/lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- Cut a slit halfway through each baby potato. For quicker preparation, microwave the potatoes on high for 5-6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a pan heat up the coconut oil on medium heat, stir fry the kale for a minute or two until tender and set aside.
- In the same pan (you may need to grease again) add the bell peppers and scallions and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add ¼ tsp. of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning and stir.
- Add the coconut milk now and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Next add in the potatoes and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- In the serving bowl place the kale first then spoon over the potatoes and its gravy on top.
- This dish can be easily reheated in the microwave.
Vegan, Soy-free, GF.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.