Ingredients - Salad
- 4 baby potatoes, washed
- 1 cup kale, deveined and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 scallion/green onion stalks, (green part only)
- ¼ yellow bell pepper
- ½- ¾ cup light coconut milk
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Chopped fresh chilies (optional)
- Lemon/lime wedge for garnish (optional)
- Cut a slit halfway through each baby potato. For quicker preparation, microwave the potatoes on high for 5-6 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In a pan heat up the coconut oil on medium heat, stir fry the kale for a minute or two until tender and set aside.
- In the same pan (you may need to grease again) add the bell peppers and scallions and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add ¼ tsp. of Casa De Santé Indian Seasoning and stir.
- Add the coconut milk now and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Next add in the potatoes and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- In the serving bowl place the kale first then spoon over the potatoes and its gravy on top.
- This dish can be easily reheated in the microwave.
Vegan, Soy-free, GF.