- 8 oz. chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup shrimp, deveined and shell removed
- 1 jar low FODMAP Artisan Pad Thai sauce
- 4 oz. rice noodles
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup peanuts
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Cook noodles and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat on a skillet.
- Add chicken breast and shrimp and cook until juices run clear.
- Add in ginger, carrots, green beans and broccoli. Cook until al dente.
- Stir in noodles and add low FODMAP Artisan Pad Thai sauce. Mix until well incorporated.
- Drizzle with lime juice and add crushed peanuts.
- Serve and enjoy!
Want to cook something else? We have hundreds of IBS-friendly recipes, or you can create your own with our handy Low FODMAP food list- just print it and bring it to the store!