- ½ cup GF all-purpose flour
- 7 chicken wings, dried thoroughly
- Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning
- ¼ cup hot sauce (no garlic/onion variety such as Tabasco)
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup carrot sticks
- Lactose free yogurt for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Place the flour and Casa De Santé BBQ seasoning into a ziplock, and shake to mix.
- Add the chicken wings, seal the ziplock, and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
- Place the wings onto the prepared baking sheet, and place into the refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Whisk together the melted butter/coconut oil and hot sauce in a small bowl. Dip the wings into the butter/hot sauce mixture, and place back on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and crispy on the outside, about 45 minutes.
- Turn the wings over halfway during cooking so they cook evenly.
- Serve with a side of carrot sticks with yogurt dipping sauce if desired and enjoy!
500 calories (without dipping sauce)