Low FODMAP Whole Foods Protein Smoothie Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap smoothie that's sure to become a new favorite! Perfect addition to your low fodmap smoothie recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Whole Foods Protein Smoothie Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 ½ cups canned coconut milk
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ½ avocado 2
- tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Whole Foods Protein Smoothie Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add coconut milk, Lemonaid infusion, avocado, almond butter, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, walnuts, vanilla, and maple syrup to a high-speed blender and mix for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until smooth and creamy.
- Tip: Soaking nuts and seeds before eating them helps to activate the enzymes to improve digestibility.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Whole Foods Protein Smoothie Recipe!