This Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Zucchini Dip Recipe is one delicious low fodmap dip recipe that's sure to become a new favorite. A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dip that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dip recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Zucchini Dip Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 melon seeds
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp Italian Tuscan Herb Mix by Casa de Sante
- 1 tsp Basil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup basil fresh
To make our Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Zucchini Dip Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a blender mix 1/2 cup walnuts and 1/2 melon seeds , blend well.
- Add 1 cup zucchini, 1/2 cup nutritional yeast, 1 tbsp Italian Tuscan Herb Mix by Casa de Sante, 1 tsp Basil, 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Mix very well and add the fresh basil.
- Stir all together and serve with tortilla.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
For more amazing low fodmap dip recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dip recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegan Protein Zucchini Dip Recipe!