Ready for the ultimate Low FODMAP Spaghetti Squash Primavera Recipe?
Super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Spaghetti Squash Primavera Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ small spaghetti squash (about 1 cup cooked/ 155g or 5.5 oz)
- ½ 15 oz. Canned tomato chunks, no sugar no garlic no onion
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Olive oil for greasing
To make our Low FODMAP Spaghetti Squash Primavera Recipe, follow these steps:
- Use a sharp knife to halve the spaghetti squash, and core and remove seeds.
- Brush on some olive oil on the squash for greasing and lightly sprinkle some Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Place the squash cut side down in a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes turn it then microwave again for another 5 minutes.
- Do this until squash is soft to touch with a fork/knife.
- Let the squash rest for 10 minutes then scrape up the “spaghetti” with a fork as shown in the first picture. Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil on top.
- In a saucepan heat up the tomato sauce, add a pinch of Casa De Santé Tuscan herb seasoning and the fresh basil leaves.
- Cook for a minute or two until the sauce is hot.
- Spoon over the spaghetti squash and enjoy! Feel free to add in any protein to this.
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spaghetti Squash Primavera Recipe!