- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of turmeric
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Rinse quinoa in water.
- Combine quinoa, water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and turmeric in a pan.
- Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in another pan over medium heat.
- Add peas, carrots, red pepper, Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Cook until vegetables are tender but firm.