Low FODMAP Quinoa Vegetable Pilaf Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection! It's a low fodmap vegetarian recipe too!
To make our Low FODMAP QUINOA VEGETABLE PILAF Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of turmeric
- ½ cup peas
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup diced red pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
To make our Low FODMAP QUINOA VEGETABLE PILAF Recipe, follow these steps:
- Rinse quinoa in water.
- Combine quinoa, water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and turmeric in a pan.
- Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in another pan over medium heat.
- Add peas, carrots, red pepper, Casa de santé Indian Spicy Hot Seasoning, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Cook until vegetables are tender but firm.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP QUINOA VEGETABLE PILAF Recipe!