- 1 pound ground meat (turkey, chicken, beef, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- Corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat in pan over medium heat.
- Once cooked, drain off excess fat.
- Return to heat and add 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix and diced tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Spread corn tortilla chips evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add meat mixture and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. (Optional garnish: chopped avocado and olives)
← Older Post
Newer Post →