You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP NACHOS Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP NACHOS Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 pound ground meat (turkey, chicken, beef, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- Corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
To make our Low FODMAP NACHOS Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat in pan over medium heat.
- Once cooked, drain off excess fat.
- Return to heat and add 2 tablespoons Casa de santé Mexican seasoning mix and diced tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Spread corn tortilla chips evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add meat mixture and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. (Optional garnish: chopped avocado and olives)
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP NACHOS Recipe!