- 6 medium white potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into quarters
- ½ cup lactose-free milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and add water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and reduce heat.
- Simmer potatoes for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and then shake pan over heat to dry potatoes.
- Add milk and then mash potatoes in pan using a potato masher or hand blender until no lumps remain.
- Add butter, salt, and Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning.
- Mix again until potatoes are light and fluffy.