All your guests will love this Low FODMAP Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe for a gluten-free low fodmap dinner gathering! Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe, you will need the following:
- 6 medium white potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into quarters
- ½ cup lactose-free milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe, follow these steps:
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and add water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and reduce heat.
- Simmer potatoes for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and then shake pan over heat to dry potatoes.
- Add milk and then mash potatoes in pan using a potato masher or hand blender until no lumps remain.
- Add butter, salt, and Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning.
- Mix again until potatoes are light and fluffy.
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe!