You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Granola Banana Split Recipe! Perfect addition to your low fodmap desserts!
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Banana Split Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 medium to large ripe banana
- One 6 oz. container of lactose-free yogurt/Greek yogurt/ coconut yogurt
- 1 Casa De Santé Plain Granola
- 1 cup mixed berries of choice (no blackberries)
- 1 tsp. 100% pure maple syrup (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Granola Banana Split Recipe, follow these steps:
- Take the banana and slice it down the center.
- Top with the yogurt, berries and Casa De Santé granola.
- Drizzle with the pure maple syrup and enjoy this dessert like breakfast
500 calories (with maple syrup) Vegetarian, Vegan (if using dairy-free yogurt), GF, Soy-free (if using soy free yogurt
For more amazing low fodmap desserts recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap desserts from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Granola Banana Split Recipe!