- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. dill
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Casa de Sante Low FODMAP lemon and herb spice mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Mix salmon, lemon, dill, broccoli, olive oil and Casa de Sante Low FODMAP lemon and herb spice mix.
- Spread on a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes covered, and serve with rice.
Makes 4 servings.
Want to cook something else? We have hundreds of IBS-friendly recipes, or you can create your own with our handy Low FODMAP food list- just print it and bring it to the store!