Low FODMAP Creamy Potato Soup Recipe— this is one delicious low fodmap soup that's sure to become a new favorite!
To make our Low FODMAP Creamy Potato Soup Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 tbsp. low FODMAP vegetable stock powder
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 ½ lb. baking potatoes
- 6 turkey bacon strips, cooked and diced
- 2 spring onion stalks, (green section)
- 4 cups hot water
To make our Low FODMAP Creamy Potato Soup Recipe, follow these steps:
- Chop up potatoes into small cubes. Heat large pot over medium heat with oil. Add potatoes, stirring often.
- Add low FODMAP vegetable stock powder and hot water. Sprinkle with salt.
- Increase heat to high and cover until potatoes are cooked.
- Once cooked, puree the soup with a masher/blender.
- Serve topped with crispy turkey bacon and spring onion.
Makes 4 servings.
Shopping for Low FODMAP Foods doesn’t have to be tricky, just bring along Casa De Sante’s free Low FODMAP grocery list and you’re good to go.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Creamy Potato Soup Recipe!