Low FODMAP Coconut Matcha Latte Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low FODMAP matcha tea smoothie that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low FODMAP matcha recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Coconut Matcha Latte Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup Water (hot)
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Superior Grade Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 tbsp Coconut Butter
- Low FODMAP sweetener, e.g maple syrup (optional)
To make our low FODMAP Coconut Matcha Latte recipe, follow these steps:
- In your blender, combine the hot water, coconut milk, matcha, coconut butter, and raw honey (if using). Blend until creamy and frothy. Pour into a mug and enjoy!
- Made from the ground meat of a coconut, it is sweeter and creamier than coconut oil. It's sold at most grocery stores and health food stores. Alternatively, you can use coconut oil instead.
- Add a scoop of Low FODMAP Vanilla Protein Powder.
Yield: 2 servings
% Daily Value ≈ 2,000 Calorie Diet
For more amazing low FODMAP smoothie recipes, click here.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low FODMAP smoothie from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Coconut Matcha Latte Recipe!