Low FODMAP Chunky Monkey Recipe are a quick and easy breakfast or low fodmap snack!
To make our Low FODMAP Chunky Monkey Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and previously frozen
- 2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- 2 cups ice cubes
To make our Low FODMAP Chunky Monkey Recipe, follow these steps:
- Combine frozen banana slices, peanut butter, cocoa powder, ground flaxseed, maple syrup, coconut milk, and Lemonaid infusion into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until smooth and creamy.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 ounces
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap snack? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chunky Monkey Recipe!