You're going to love this Low FODMAP Chicken Parmesan Recipe! Deliciously baked in a savoury Casa de santé low FODMAP Certified Italian Tuscan Herb mix, you'll forget this recipe is low FODMAP.
Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken recipes!
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Parmesan Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb mix
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Parmesan Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, ground flax, salt, and Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb mix.
- In another shallow bowl, add melted coconut oil.
- Dip chicken into coconut oil and then coat evenly with dry mixture.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Pour marinara sauce evenly over chicken and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for another 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes recipes, click here.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
Love this low fodmap chicken recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP CHICKEN PARMESAN Recipe!