- ½ cup coconut or almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb mix
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast tenderloins
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, ground flax, salt, and Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb mix.
- In another shallow bowl, add melted coconut oil.
- Dip chicken into coconut oil and then coat evenly with dry mixture.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Pour marinara sauce evenly over chicken and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for another 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.