The all-American low FODMAP Chicken Cobb Salad recipe salad is loaded with flavor and it's a complete meal! Perfect addition to your low fodmap chicken salad recipes!
Ingredients - Salad
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 bag mixed greens, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 slice Bacon cooked, crumbled
- ½ cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 hardboiled egg, diced
- 5 Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
Ingredients – Vinaigrette Dressing (4 servings)
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
To make our Low FODMAP Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a large bowl, toss together all salad ingredients, until well mixed.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients and season, to taste.
- Toss salad with ¼ of the prepared vinaigrette and enjoy!
450 calories. Dairy-free, Soy-free, GF
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.
Love this low fodmap chicken salad recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Chicken Cobb Salad Recipe!