Ingredients - Salad
- 1 bag mixed greens, chopped
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 slice Bacon cooked, crumbled
- ½ cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 hardboiled egg, diced
- 5 Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
Ingredients – Vinaigrette Dressing (4 servings)
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together all salad ingredients, until well mixed.
- Whisk vinaigrette ingredients and season, to taste.
- Toss salad with ¼ of the prepared vinaigrette and enjoy!
450 calories. Dairy-free, Soy-free, GF