- 1 pack of Casa De Santé plain granola
- ½ cup all-purpose gluten-free flour (rice and/or potato based, not chickpea based)
- ¾ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- ¾ cup grated carrots (about 1 small to medium carrot)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Pulse the Casa De Santé plain granola in a food processor, briefly until it is roughly processed.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pulsed granola, GF flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in the maple syrup.
- Add in the flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Fold in the carrots.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Drop the cookie dough into 7 rounded scoops on the baking sheet. (If chilled longer than 1.5 hours, flatten slightly.) Bake at 325°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on the baking sheet for at least 15 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Enjoy up to 2 cookies in one sitting.
110 calories (per cookie)
GF, Soy-free, Dairy-free
Making breakfast Low FODMAP doesn’t have to be hard, it can be as easy as a pre-made bowl. Check out our store today!