This Low FODMAP BLT with Egg Recipe combines two classics in one delicious dish that's sure to become a new favorite! This egg salad has all the creamy deliciousness you expect from egg salad, plus the bold flavors of bacon, romaine, tomato, and Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning. Perfect for weekday lunches and summer picnics, and a great way to use up leftover Easter eggs. If you love egg salad, you’ll LOVE this yummy twist!
To make our Low FODMAP BLT with Egg Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 slices gluten free bread, toasted
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. mayonnaise (dairy-free)
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 romaine leaves
- ¼ tsp Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP BLT with Egg Recipe, follow these steps:
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add egg, sprinkle some Casa De Sante Lemon Herb seasoning.
- Cook until whites set and desired level of yolk cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Spread mayo onto each slice of toasted bread. Top with cooked egg, bacon, tomato and romaine. Slice in half and serve immediately.
500 calories. GF, Vegetarian, Soy-free (if using soy-free mayo), Dairy-free (if using dairy-free mayo)
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP BLT with Egg Recipe!
Photo and recipe originally appeared on Fun Without FODMAPs
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.