Servings – 1
- 2 cups prepared Casa De Santé stock
- 2 Tbsp. Tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. Ayara Pad Thai Sauce
- 2 eggs whisked
- 3-4 stalks of spring onions chopped (only the green parts for low fodmap)
- 1 large zucchini's julienned or spiralized
- Salt, pepper and red chili flakes to taste
- Add the Casa De Santé stock, tamari, Ayara Pad Thai Sauce and red chili flakes to a large sauce pan and heat on a medium high heat.
- While the broth heats up, whisk the eggs.
- Once the broth begins to boil, drizzle the eggs into the soup and stir with a fork to create ribbons from the eggs and prevent clumping.
- Reduce the heat and then add the spring onions and zucchini noodles and let the soup cook an extra minute or so to soften the zoodles.
- Use this time to season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of spring onions and additional chili flakes and enjoy with a bowl of rice or quinoa.