- 1 oz. gluten free lasagna noodles
- ¼ medium carrot, peeled and diced
- ½ lb. ground beef, pork, chicken or turkey
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 1/3 15 oz. canned crushed tomatoes (no garlic no onion)
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh basil, as needed for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the lasagna noodles and cook according to the package’s instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot, heat some olive oil over medium heat. Add the carrot, Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning and ground meat.
- Sauté until browned about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes. Add 1 cup of water and a tsp of Casa De Santé Vegetable Stock powder. Bring this all to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes.
- While the soup simmers, slice each lasagna noodle into ⅓-inch pieces (slice from the shorter side so that each piece has frilly ends on both sides).
- When the soup has finished simmering, stir in the noodles, spinach and parmesan (optional). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil.