Low FODMAP Zucchini and Bacon Gratin Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes recipe collection!
Servings – 2
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini and Bacon Gratin Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup Casa De Santé Vegetable stock, prepared
- 2 gluten free bread, toasted and pulsed to make breadcrumbs
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan (optional)
To make our Low FODMAP Zucchini and Bacon Gratin Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray/coat a medium baking dish with oil.
- Roast the zucchini for 10 minutes until soft, then remove, mix in the cooked bacon and set aside.
- Toast 2 gluten free bread and pulse it well to make fine breadcrumbs. Season lightly with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Prepare the quinoa by cooking it in 1 cup Casa De Santé Vegetable stock, to add flavor. Adjust water as needed.
- Cook 5-6 minutes until quinoa is fluffy. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Pour the quinoa into the re-greased baking dish and top with the zucchini and bacon mixture.
- Top with the seasoned breadcrumbs. And option to sprinkle some parmesan on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden browned. Enjoy!
300 calories (per serving without parmesan)
GF, Dairy-free (if not using parmesan), Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Zucchini and Bacon Gratin Recipe!