Servings – 2
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup Casa De Santé Vegetable stock, prepared
- 2 gluten free bread, toasted and pulsed to make breadcrumbs
- Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray/coat a medium baking dish with oil.
- Roast the zucchini for 10 minutes until soft, then remove, mix in the cooked bacon and set aside.
- Toast 2 gluten free bread and pulse it well to make fine breadcrumbs. Season lightly with Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning.
- Prepare the quinoa by cooking it in 1 cup Casa De Santé Vegetable stock, to add flavor. Adjust water as needed.
- Cook 5-6 minutes until quinoa is fluffy. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Pour the quinoa into the re-greased baking dish and top with the zucchini and bacon mixture.
- Top with the seasoned breadcrumbs. And option to sprinkle some parmesan on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden browned. Enjoy!
300 calories (per serving without parmesan)
GF, Dairy-free (if not using parmesan), Soy-free