Low FODMAP Waffle Iron Hashbrowns Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Waffle Iron Hashbrowns Recipe, you will need the following:
- 4 small red potatoes
- ¼ tsp. Casa De Santé Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Oil for greasing
- Salt and pepper to suit taste
To make our Low FODMAP Waffle Iron Hashbrowns Recipe, follow these steps:
- Shred the potatoes, either using a grater or a food processor. Place on some kitchen towels /paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Season the shredded potatoes with Casa De Sante Tuscan Herb seasoning
- Cook in a greased waffle iron for about 15 minutes on medium temperature or until golden brown. Enjoy it while its hot!
Vegan, GF, Soy-free
For quick and easy Low FODMAP breakfast bowls and granola, check out the Casa de Sante shop!
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Waffle Iron Hashbrowns Recipe!