This Low FODMAP Vegetarian Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe is super simple, delicious, bursting with flavor and juicy goodness— a delicious low fodmap vegetarian recipe that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap vegetarian recipes collection! Good as a low fodmap snack or side too!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe, you will need the following:
- 3 potato
- 2 tsp Casa de Sante BBQ Rub Spice Mix
- 100g parmesan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- parsley to decorate
- baby spinach to garnish
- cherry tomato to garnish
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetarian Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 347ºF / 175ºC.
- Slice potato in half then take the half and quarter it.
- Add Casa de Sante BBQ Rub Spice Mix , parmesan, olive oil.
- Combine the ingredients with the potato. Mix all together.
- Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with baby spinach and cherry tomato.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Buon appetite! :)
For more amazing low fodmap vegetarian recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap vegetarian recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetarian Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe!