You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Vegetable Egg Muffins Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap breakfast that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Egg Muffins Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ zucchini, shredded
- red pepper, chopped
- 8 eggs
- cups arugula or spinach, chopped ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Vegetable Egg Muffins Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease the cups of a standard 12-cup muffin pan and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and red pepper and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, arugula or spinach, parmesan cheese, salt, and Casa de santé Italian Tuscan Herb Seasoning.
- Fill each muffin cup being careful not to overfill.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Leftovers may be refrigerated for 2-3 days and reheated.
Serving size: 1 muffin
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Vegetable Egg Muffins Recipe!