This low FODMAP Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan With Chicken recipe is a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap chicken recipe that your whole family will love!
To make our Low FODMAP Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan With Chicken Recipe, you will need the following:
- 2 medium Eggplant, unpeeled, sliced length wise, center removed and saved.
- ½ cup ground chicken
- 1 bell pepper, de-‐seeded and chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan (optional)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar
To make our Low FODMAP Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan With Chicken Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2 medium unpeeled Eggplant, sliced length wise and center removed.
- Stuffing : Sauté the bell pepper, spinach with the scooped out eggplant flesh in Casa De Sante Spicy Indian Mix. Add in the ground chicken and stir fry until golden brown and done. Around 15-‐20 minutes. Salt and pepper to suit taste.
- On a greased aluminum foil lined, baking tray, arrange the eggplant halves and spoon in the chicken and vegetable mixture in.
- Bake for 10-‐15 minutes. Finish off with a balsamic vinegar glaze and some parmesan (optional).
Gluten Free, Soy-‐free, Dairy-‐free (without parmesan)
Casa de Sante is the source for all your low FODMAP cooking needs.
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap chicken recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan With Chicken Recipe!