You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Strawberry Turmeric Granola Recipe! This is one delicious low fodmap snack that's sure to become a new favorite!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Turmeric Granola Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 ripe banana, sliced and frozen overnight
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 cup no-sugar vanilla non-dairy milk
- Stevia (optional)
- Ice (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut butter or shredded coconut
- 8 blueberries
- 1 Casa De Sante Golden Turmeric Granola
To make our Low FODMAP Strawberry Turmeric Granola Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a blender add, frozen banana slice, strawberries, chia seeds, vanilla non-dairy milk and stevia (optional).
- Add ice if needed and/or more milk if desired.
- Pour into a bowl and top with 1 pack of Casa De Sante Golden Turmeric Granola, blueberries and 1 tbsp of shredded coconut or coconut butter.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free (if not using soymilk)
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Strawberry Turmeric Granola Recipe!