You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Orange Creamsicle Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snacks that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Orange Creamsicle Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 banana, peeled, sliced, and previously frozen
- 1 ½ cups carrots, peeled and shredded Zest
- slices of 1 organic orange
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup Lemonaid infusion
- ½ cup plain kefir
To make our Low FODMAP Orange Creamsicle Recipe, follow these steps:
- Add frozen banana, carrots, zest and orange slices, maple syrup, orange juice, Lemonaid infusion, and kefir to a high-speed blender.
- Mix for about 3-4 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Tip: Adding the zest from the orange will deepen the flavor of your smoothie.
- The zest also contains twice the amount of vitamin C than the inside of the fruit.
- It’s best to use organic oranges for this purpose and be sure to wash them first.
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 12 ounces
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Orange Creamsicle Recipe!