You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Lemon-Herb Tofu Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap snack that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap snacks recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon-Herb Tofu Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Casa de santé Lemon Herb seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon-Herb Tofu Recipe, follow these steps:
- Pat tofu dry and slice into ½ inch slices.
- Arrange tofu in a single layer on a greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, tamari, balsamic vinegar, and Casa de santé Lemon Herb seasoning in a small bowl.
- Pour evenly over the tofu and let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Tofu may be served warm or chilled.
- Tofu works well in a low-FODMAP wrap, used in stir-fry or salads.
For more amazing low fodmap snacks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap snacks from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lemon-Herb Tofu Recipe!