Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Quinoa Recipe — a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap breakfast recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap breakfast recipe collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Quinoa Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Quinoa Recipe, follow these steps:
- Rinse quinoa a couple of times in a strainer and drain water.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add quinoa and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it makes a popping noise.
- Stir in the water and Casa de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning .
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the fresh parsley and lemon juice.
- Simmer another 5 minutes and fluff before serving.
For more amazing low fodmap breakfast, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap breakfast from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Quinoa Recipe!