- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Casa de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Rinse quinoa a couple of times in a strainer and drain water.
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add quinoa and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it makes a popping noise.
- Stir in the water and Casa de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning .
- Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the fresh parsley and lemon juice.
- Simmer another 5 minutes and fluff before serving.