Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Broth Infusion Recipe is light and fresh with just the right amount of flavor! Perfect addition to your low fodmap soup recipes recipe collection!
A bright-tasting, savory broth that soothes and satisfies.
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 7 minutes
- Makes: 1 serving
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Broth Infusion Recipe, you will need the following:
- 1 container (10.75 ounces) ZenGut™ Root Vegetables Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
To make our Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Broth Infusion Recipe, follow these steps:
- Open container of broth and stir in lemon juice and zest. Cover and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes.
- Stir in basil and let steep 2 minutes. Season to taste and serve warm.
Nutrition Values Per Serving
Calories 31, Total fat 0.0 g, Saturated fat 0.0 g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 530 mg, Total carbohydrate 6.2 g, Dietary fiber 0.1 g, Protein 1.1 g, Vitamin A 158%DV, Vitamin C 3 %DV, Calcium 3 %DV, Iron 2 %DV
For more low FODMAP recipes, visit www.zengutfoods.com.
For more amazing low fodmap soup recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap soup recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lemon Herb Broth Infusion Recipe!