This Low FODMAP Kale Hummus Recipe is a power boost to the good old hummus! A healthy and delicious twist on classic hummus!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dip recipes collection!
To make our Low FODMAP Kale Hummus, you will need the following:
- 1 can (15 ounce) garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups baby kale
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup water
- 2 teaspoons Casa de santé Lemon Herb Seasoning
To make our Low FODMAP Kale Hummus, follow these steps:
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with tortilla chips or carrot sticks.
For more amazing low fodmap dip recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap dip recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Kale Hummus Recipe!