- ½ large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup roasted potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup arugula
- 2 pieces bacon, broken into 1-2 inch pieces
- 2 large eggs, whisked and combined
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan or low-fodmap cheese (optional)
- 1 tsp. Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Heat up an oven proof pan and heat over medium high heat. Stir in red peppers and cook until soft.
- Add in potatoes and stir until warmed through. Add-in arugula and bacon and stir to combine with the other ingredients.
- In a bowl combine whisk together Casa De Santé Lemon Herb seasoning, parmesan and eggs. Pour mixture into pan and evenly distribute it throughout.
- Stir in parmesan and sprinkle some on top (optional). Cook over medium high heat for another 1-2 minutes or just until a slightly crust forms around the edge.
- Transfer pan to oven or transfer to a baking dish and bake at 375 degrees F for about 8- 10 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven and slide out of pan to cool on a wire rack.
- Transfer to refrigerator and let chill for at least two hours. Remove from refrigerator and using a round 2.5 inch ring and stamp out rounds
- Heat waffle iron and grease it. Place a round in the center and heat until warmed through.
- And this dish can be made the night before and heated up in a waffle iron in the morning. This recipe is also great as a stand-alone frittata without the waffle-iron.
500 calories (with cheese).
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free
If you’re looking for quick Low FODMAP breakfasts, try one of the ready-made bowls from our store page!