This easy low FODMAP Deviled Eggs Recipe is a perfect addition to your low FODMAP appetizers recipe collection!
To make our low FODMAP Deviled Eggs appetizer recipe, you will need the following:
- 12 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon Casa de Sante low FODMAP Cajun/Creole Seasoning.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Place the eggs in a pan and cover with about 2 inches cold water.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, rinse the eggs under cold water to stop cooking.
- Once cooled, peel the hard boiled eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks into a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork to break them up.
- Add the Dijon and mayonnaise, mix well.
- Spoon ¼ of the mixture in to each egg half or put mixture into plastic bag, squeeze into corner, cut corner and squeeze into whites.
- Sprinkle the eggs with Casa de Sante low FODMAP Cajun/Creole Seasoning.
Tip: Eggs may be made one day ahead.
- Add small pieces of salami and some hot sauce.
- Sprinkle low FODMAP Tuscan Herb seasoning on top.
- Use ¼ teaspoon of horseradish in the egg mixture.
- Chop the whites and mix with the yolk mixture to make egg salad.
Discover more amazing low FODMAP appetizers.
Love this low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Deviled Eggs appetizer recipe from Casa de Sante!