This Low FODMAP Arnold Palmer Recipe is pretty, easy and scrumptious!
- 1 English Breakfast tea bag (may substitute another type of black or green tea)
- ¼ cup Lemonaid infusion
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon table sugar (optional)
- Place tea bag in 1 cup of boiling water and brew according to instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, take a large glass (16-20 ounce) and fill it with ice cubes.
- Add Lemonaid infusion and lemon juice to the glass of ice cubes.
- Once the tea is finishing brewing, add it to the glass of ice cubes.
- If desired, add table sugar for additional sweetness.
serving Serving size: approximately 12 ounces
We hope you enjoyed this Low FODMAP Arnold Palmer Recipe!
Living on or Starting a Low FODMAP Diet?
Shop low FODMAP foods here. Your tummy will thank you. For more information on low FODMAP foods & low FODMAP diet resources, Casa de Sante also provides — Low FODMAP Diet Plans, Low FODMAP Recipes, Cookbooks, low FODMAP diet chart, Low FODMAP Apps, FODMAP Elimination Diet Ebook, Low FODMAP Elimination Diet Video Course, Low FODMAP Tips, Diet for IBS Guide, IBS Tips, Low FODMAP Food List Printable, and lists of foods to eat, and avoid, on this type of diet for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn's or other bowel diseases.