Low FODMAP Spice Rubbed Fish Tacos in Romaine Lettuce Recipe— a healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap dinner recipe that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap dinner recipes collection!
Servings – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Spice Rubbed Fish Tacos in Romaine Lettuce Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ lb. of firm flesh fish such as tilapia or halibut
- Casa De Sante Taco seasoning
- ½ large tomato, chopped
- 2 large romaine leaves
- 2 Tbsp. coconut yogurt/ lactose-free yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ cup cooked brown rice
To make our Low FODMAP Spice Rubbed Fish Tacos in Romaine Lettuce Recipe, follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 365 F. Place the fish in a parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- First coat with the coconut oil and then season it liberally with Casa De Sante Taco seasoning.
- Cook for 10 minutes, if the fish is less ½ inch thick no need to turn over, if it is then flip halfway through cooking time.
- Place the fish on a plate and roughly shred with a fork.
- Wash the romaine leaves ‘ taco wraps’ and fill with tomato, the fish and top each ‘taco’ with 1 Tbsp. of coconut yogurt or lactose free yogurt.
- Serve with a ¼ cup of cooked brown rice.
300 calories (without rice)
Dairy-free (if using coconut yogurt), GF, Soy-free (if using soy free yogurt)
For more amazing low fodmap dinner recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed our low fodmap dinner recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Spice Rubbed Fish Tacos in Romaine Lettuce Recipe!