You're in for a treat with this Low FODMAP Lemonaid Ginger Gimlet Mocktail Recipe! A healthy, easy, and insanely delicious low fodmap drink that your whole family will love!
Perfect addition to your low fodmap drinks and mocktails recipes collection!
Serving – 1
To make our Low FODMAP Lemonaid Ginger Gimlet Mocktail Recipe, you will need the following:
- ½ bottle Casa De Santé LemonAID original
- 1 lime, juiced, strained
- 1” size ginger root, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup water
- Club soda/sparkling water
To make our Low FODMAP Lemonaid Ginger Gimlet Mocktail Recipe, follow these steps:
- In a saucepan, boil the ginger in water for about 15 minutes. Strain this ginger essence and let it cool.
- In a tall glass combine the rest of the ingredients and serve chilled.
Vegan, GF, Soy-free.
For more amazing low fodmap drinks, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap drinks recipe from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Lemonaid Ginger Gimlet Mocktail Recipe!