Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Quinoa Taboulleh Salad Recipe — this is one delicious low fodmap chicken recipes that's sure to become a new favorite!
Servings - 1
To make our Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Quinoa Taboulleh Salad Recipe, you will need the following:
- ¼ cup dry Quinoa
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 Lemons, 1 juiced and wedges to garnish and serve
- 2 baby Cucumber
- 1/3 lb. Chicken breast, butterflied
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Mint, chopped
- Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning
- Casa De Sante Vegetable Soup powder
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Greek yogurt or no sugar coconut yogurt
To make our Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Quinoa Taboulleh Salad Recipe, follow these steps:
- Marinade the chicken breast in 1 Tbsp. regular olive oil and liberal dousing of Casa De Sante Lemon Herb Seasoning on each side.
- Grill or bake the chicken in 400 F oven until done, about 10-15 min.
- Cook the quinoa in 1:3 ratio of seed to vegetable broth, prepared from Casa De Sante Vegetable Soup powder. Cook until all the liquid is gone, fluff with a fork.
- In a salad bowl combine quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley and mint.
- Whisk 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil with 1 lemon wedge juice for dressing.
- Slice the chicken breast and place on top of the quinoa tabbouleh salad and drizzle on the dressing. Garnish with lemon wedges and a pat of yogurt
Dairy-free, GF, Soy-free
For more amazing low fodmap chicken recipes, click here.
Love this low fodmap recipe? Feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed another low fodmap chicken recipes from Casa de Sante— Low FODMAP Grilled Chicken Quinoa Taboulleh Salad Recipe!